Joined on: June 14th, 2011Profile:
With a degree in Social Anthropology, Lindsay feels she is having an appropriately eclectic career, spanning alumni fundraising, charity marketing, database and website development, and sustainability. Along the way she has edited a book on the Inuit, campaigned for the reduction of air pollution and counted people in a shopping centre.
Interested in many things, Lindsay is equally happy talking to clients about their fundraising strategy and the finer detail of their carbon footprint.
She is rarely known to refuse a cup of tea, and is currently addicted to researching her family history.
- The Rise and Rise of Technology
- The big charity balloon debate
- Is Royal Mail taking a holiday from data security?
- Are QR codes ready for event marketers?
- Gen X, no kids... And overlooked by fundraisers?